Explore the Rocky Mountains
Fly into this scenic airport in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and explore the beautiful Eagle Valley! KEGE Eagle County Regional Airport (also well known as “Eagle Vail Regional Airport”) is located in Gypsum CO, United States, 4 miles from Eagle and 37 miles from Vail. This is one of the most dangerous and challenging airports to land, especially due to its inconsistent weather and wind conditions in the entire valley.
There are a variety of short and medium-haul connections to Dallas, Denver, and Los Angeles. Other major hubs are also served seasonally, such as Chicago O’Hare, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Miami, New York, Phoenix and Philadelphia. The airport is mainly used by American Airlines, Delta Airlines and United Airlines.
General aviation is also represented with the Vail Valley Jet Centre with numerous private flights in and out of Eagle County. The military “HAATS” high-altitude ARNG Aviation Training Site Colorado is located on the north side of the airport.
- Detailed rendition of Eagle County Regional Airport (KEGE)
- High resolution ground textures
- Detailed buildings
- PBR normal maps
- Realistic wear, tar, cracks and stains
- Accurately placed custom buildings and custom clutter
- Custom night lighting
- Custom taxiway edge lights
- High resolution colour corrected and edited ortho imagery
- Accurately placed realistic vegetation (3D grass, bushes and trees)
- SAM jetways and marshallers
- 2021 Airport layout