Myrtle Beach International Airport is a county-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Myrtle Beach, in Horry County, South Carolina, United States.
It was formerly known as Myrtle Beach Jetport (1974–1989) and is located on site of the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base, which also includes The Market Common shopping complex. Myrtle Beach has the second-busiest airport in South Carolina behind Charleston, with over 2.4 million passengers (arriving and departing) in 2018.
- 2021 Airport layout
- Surrounding Autogen Hand Placed Such as:
- Warbird Park
- Living communities
- Industrial areas
- High Resolution PBR Ground Textures
- Sam Custom High detailed jetways
- Animated car traffic
- 4K HD Textures
- Traffic routes for WT3 and Traffic Global
- Highly Optimized
- 3D Grass
- Color Graded Satellite Imagery
- HDR night Lighting