Welcome to Vöslau!
Vöslau Airfield (German: Flugplatz Vöslau, ICAO: LOAV) is a public airfield located 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) east of Bad Vöslau, Lower Austria, Austria. It is also known as Flugplatz Vöslau-Kottingbrunn in German. It is one of the largest General Aviation Airports in Austria and widely used by pilots commuting to Vienna while avoiding the International Airport Schwechat (LOWW).
Vöslau Airfield is the perfect base for sightseeing flights to Vienna or for adventures traversing the Alps!
• Detailed, handcrafted rendition of LOAV Vöslau-Kottingbrunn Airport in high res PBR materials for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
• Handcrafted nearby factories & facilities (in total 60+ handcrafted buildings)
• Close to real life runways, taxiways, terraforming, ground markings, parking spots & frequencies according to official AIP Charts
• Custom taxiway signs, apron lights, taxiway lights, …
• IFR approaches/departures & navigation points manually implemented
• VFR reference points implemented
• Accurate terraforming of entire airport area and surroundings
• Realistic night lighting
• Start your flight cold & dark from inside a detailed and animated hangar!
• Tower interior
• Custom lighted Wind-T showing landing directions
• Custom static aircraft
• Custom 3D people the make the airfield feel alive
• Animated anemometer
• Loads and loads of details (About 4150 individually placed objects, many of those handcrafted)
– Ground rework along runway and taxiways
– Fixed a ground texture that was too reflective
– Updated a few lines
– Fixed flickering texture on hangar
– Small adaptions to WU10