“New Chitose Airport” is located near Sapporo city in Hokkaido, the largest and northernmost prefecture of Japan. It is known for being one of the major airports that has flights to and from Tokyo Haneda airport, having cash cow routes for all airlines, and the largest numbers of commuters in Japan. It is expected to continue to experience increases in the numbers of its international flights, most of which will be servicing Asia.
This product thoroughly covers and represents New Chitose Airport based on meticulous research. Everything around the airport has been accurately and realistically reproduced, including the distinctively shaped domestic and international terminals, as well as the surrounding facilities such as the JASDF (Japan Air Self-Defense Force) Chitose base, located adjacent to the Airport.
Furthermore, F-15J aircraft stationed at Chitose base and the Japanese Air Force One 747-400 have been incorporated as AI air traffic.
This impressive scene where a number of F-15J aircraft are constantly repeating takeoffs and landings at Chitose base (RWY36L/18R) while the Japanese Air Force One 747-400 maneuvers around civil aircraft flight paths, conducting its own series of touch-and-go training flights, adds to the realism.
FS Add-on collection series is made in JAPAN.
- Extremely realistic airport
- Animated CTRL+J jetways
- AFX file representing actual airline parking positions (Some parking lots can park the default aircraft)
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport
- Add static airport ground vehicles
- Add a new international terminal building
- Pseudo shadows
- Add JASDF AI traffic (F-15J, 747-400)
- Road traffic
- Add dynamic lighting to all apron lights. P3Dv4 or later (User option)
- Functionality verified: Orbx FTX Global BASE Pack ver.1.4.4 *1
- Version for FSX/FSX SE/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4/P3Dv5 *2
- Much more…..