Verona Villafranca Airport (IATA: VRN, ICAO: LIPX), also known as Valerio Catullo Airport or Villafranca Airport, is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of Verona, Italy.
Villafranca Air Base was a military airport during the First World War. It became open to civil traffic in the early 1910s with daily scheduled connections to Rome and charter flights to destinations in northern Europe.
With 3.600.000 passengers in 2019 and 33.000 movements is one of most important airport in north Italy
Enjoy with Verona Villafranca Airport!
• Depart from Verona and make a VFR flight over the Arena (modelled with 3d bing map) or Garda lake and the dolomites.
• Take a IFR regular flight to north and east europe or a charter flight to the Greek Islands or North Africa.
• Start a military operation from the military apron
• 30+ handcrafted buildings and facilities
• Every object made using 100% PBR, with textures in 2k and 4k
• Parking stands, runway and taxiways layout updated at the latest AIP charts
• Very precise terrain markings according to the latest charts
• Sloped runways, with accurate altitude profiles.