CYOO Oshawa Executive Airport is a municipal airport in a Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada. It is the busiest general aviation airport without scheduled airline service in the Greater Toronto Area by aircraft movements and one of the busiest general aviation only airports in Canada. It’s a home field for two aviation schools, an Authorized TBM Service Centre, R.C.A.F. 420 Wing and other aviation businesses and organizations.
Advanced 3D modeling and innovative features let you start your flight in one of 4 open hangars with interior modeling and parking spots. Both runways are sloped true to life and have custom pavement and hand-painted Canadian striped markings. All models are meticulously hand-crafted based on an extensive scouting and flying in the area, producing photos and videos of all approaches and ground facilities. Custom PBR materials and detailed modeling are used throughout the area. Several static aircraft are included, and plenty of real-life and dynamically populated parking sports are there for you.
Over 50 buildings were handcrafted, along with a multitude of objects and highly accurate ground markings and night lighting, to create a hyper-realistic experience for serious Flight Simulator enthusiasts. Hundreds of objects were placed throughout the airport for a realistic busy business and GA airport feel.
• Custom high-resolution PBR materials
• Over 50 hand-crafted airport buildings meticulously modeled for full immersion
• NAV Canada ATC Tower with interior modelling
• 4 Open hangars with interior modeling and starting spots. Select “W Parking 1” to spawn inside a large hangar suitable for business aviation and larger GA aircraft, or select “E Parking 1/2/3” to start in one of the smaller GA hangars
• Handcrafted Runways with custom authentic Canadian striped markings and true to life (and charts) lighting – they now look like a Canadian runway should look
• Custom taxiways with fully authentic custom ground markings true to life and charts
• Custom taxiway night lighting
• Custom taxiway signs true to life
• Custom aprons with ground markings and wear and tear
• Custom runway lighting true to life and charts
• Parallax windows on most buildings with reflective glass and night lighting, based on custom 3D room interior renderings
• Multiple signs with emulated fluorescent night backlighting, 3D modelled letter-shaped signs, and other custom signage throughout the airport
• Custom night lighting throughout the airport, hangar exterior and interior lights
• Hundreds of objects placed throughout the scenery to create an immersive experience
• Animated flags that respond to wind direction
• Full perimeter fence around the airport, including gates with signage