Welcome to Stockholm-Arlanda Airport!
Located 60 kilometers from the capital Stockholm, the airport serves as the international gateway to Sweden with more than 22 million passengers passing through each year! With flights to all over the world, it’s one of northern Europe’s most important hubs. With an amazing amount detail, the airport is now coming to life in FSX/P3D. With custom made advanced atmospheric night lighting, handcrafted snow layers and even snow and frost on the buildings during the winter months, you are sure to experience the nordics as the locals.
As an extra touch we’ve also included the spotting hill and some spotters eager to see a waving captain. Be sure to take a break and join them for some spotting between the flights! The scenery takes advantage of most of the flow-technologies. If you prefer to stay the night, the world famous Jumbo Hostel is of course up and running.
Created by Marcus Nyberg & Philip Schall.
- High resolution ground imagery
- Custom modeled high def airport
- FSX gmax poly runway and aprons
- Advanced ground texturing
- Animated SODE jetways
- Tire tracks, oil, stains etc
- Snow & frost during winter months
- Advanced ambient occlusion
- Dynamic Lights (P3Dv4 only)
- PeopleFlow, NatureFlow, SnowFlow
- Ground equipment, trucks, clutter
- Amazing night light effect
- By Marcus Nyberg & Philip Schall