Note: Requires NZA Simulations Model Library.
NZMC – Mt Cook Airport & NZGT – Glentanner Aerodrome – South Island, New Zealand
Mt Cook Airport (NZMC) is located within the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park which is home to New Zealand’s highest mountains and the largest glaciers.
16km to the south, we have Glentanner Aerodrome (NZGT), situated at the north end of the stunning, bright turquoise blue Lake Pukaki.
Both of these airports are used as a base of operations for mountain flights, plane and helicopter, to the various mountain huts and glaciers located within the National Park.
• 2 stunning airports located in one of the most scenic locations – Mt Cook Airport (NZMC) and Glentanner Aerodrome (NZGT).
• Fully 3D modelled interior of the Mt Cook Terminal building and hangars.
• Fully 3D modelled interior of Glentanner Park Centre and Cafe.
• Includes the Twizel Medical Center (NZTW) for Heli Rescue Operations.
• 8 Detailed Landmark Mountain Huts, including Plateau Hut, Sefton Bivouac and Ball Hut with Landmark POI markers for each and landing areas for Ski Planes.
• Other locations of interest to the north-west are The Hermitage Hotel and other surrounding lodges.
• Static local helicopters, including Heliworks Mt Cook and The Helicopter Line AS350 Squirrel.
• Runway and Apron areas with high resolution imagery and custom PBR texturing to give a more realistic look.
• Fully featured airside and landside custom modelled scenery objects.
• Airport area biome enhancements to recreate the environment to match the look and feel of real life.
• Compatible with the ORBX NZ Mesh Addon