Örebro Airport (IATA: ORB, ICAO: ESOE) is located 10 kilometers southwest of Örebro and is Sweden’s 23rd largest passenger airport and the fourth largest cargo airport. It was opened in 1979.
The airport is strategically located between E18 and E20 with proximity to both Olso and Stockholm. In the region that benefits us lives around two million people. It is one fifth of Sweden’s population. Thousands of companies use their services every day, year-round. Örebro Airport is Sweden’s fourth largest freight airport and one of the leading charter airports. In this way, Örebro Airport not only provides a prerequisite for growth in the region, but also allows the whole of Sweden to grow. The airport is handicapped accessible and designed for quick and efficient check-in. Welcome to Örebro and enjoyable travel!
• Up to date ground layout
• High detailed ground polygons and markings
• High detailed modeled airport buildings for best rendition of the airport
• PBR implementation to airport buildings
• Basic interior model of both terminals for gives a depth
• Animated passengers and flags