Welcome to Porto, the second-largest city in Portugal!
Located along the Douro River estuary in northern Portugal, Porto is one of the oldest European centers, and its core was proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996, as the “Historic Centre of Porto, Luiz I Bridge and Monastery of Serra do Pilar”. The airport is located 11 km (6.8 mi) northwest of the Clérigos Tower in the center of Porto, in the municipalities of Maia, Matosinhos and Vila do Conde, and is run by ANA – Aeroportos de Portugal.
The airport is currently the second-busiest in the country, based on aircraft operations; and the second-busiest in passengers, based on Aeroportos de Portugal traffic statistics, after Lisbon Airport, and before Faro Airport. The airport is a base for EasyJet, Ryanair, TAP Air Portugal, and its subsidiary TAP Express.
- Highly detailed buildings specially designed and optimized for P3D
- PBR materials
- Terminal interior modeled
- Custom vehicles and airport objects
- Up to date ground layout
- Highly optimized dynamic lightning with different effect types adjusted for the exact type of light and direction needed
- Custom mesh and satellite