Prepare yourself for challenging approaches to Tenerife North (GCXO) airport. Surrounded by mountains from both sides it’s usually covered by fog or clouds which in connection with strong winds requires a lot of skills to land safely.
Tenerife North Airport, formerly Los Rodeos Airport, is the smaller of the two international airports on the island of Tenerife, Spain. It is located in San Cristóbal de La Laguna at 2077 feet altitude.
TFN is an inter-island hub connecting all seven of the main Canary Islands with connections to the Iberian Peninsula and Europe.
This is not a stand-alone product and you will require GCTS Tenerife South Airport
- Fully detailed rendition of Tenerife North airport and it’s surroundings including Santa Cruz city landmarks
- Updated ground layout and stands according to real world changes
- 20cm/pixel satellite resolution for the airport and it’s surrounding
- 2 m/pixel mesh resolution for the scenery area
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons
- Many monuments and custom objects around the airport
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways
- PBR implementation of terminal glass and most important objects
- Thousands of custom placed autogen buildings and trees
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights runway speedway exit lights approach lights including correct brightness and visibility conditions (day night weather)
- SODE jetways and VDGS supported
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V5 features