Dark night, cloudy approach with little turbulence… Check your terrain radar and make sure it’s always on. Keep safe sector altitude, you’re flying around highest Spanish mountain Teide which is 3718 meters (12 198 feet) high!
You’ve just made a safe landing to Tenerife South Airport located in the biggest of the Canary islands.
The airport inself carry over 10 milons passangers per year with more than 58 thousand operations. It was build to replace Tenerife North airport which due to worst localisation was difficult to approach to and land due to often fog.
Now it’s time to experience all of this in V5 with PBR! With newest technology used to develop this scenery we achieved stunning level of details keeping great performance and high FPS.
- Fully detailed rendition of Tenerife South airport and island with up to date state
- Updated ground layout and stands according to real world changes
- 20cm/pixel satellite resolution for the airport area
- 45cm/pixel satellite resolution for the approach areas
- 80cm/pixel satellite resolution for the island
- 2 m/pixel mesh resolution for the whole island with detailed airport surrounding
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons with custom approaches and navaids
- Many monuments and custom objects around the island
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways
- PBR implementation of terminal glass
- PBR rain effects
- Thousands of custom placed autogen buildings all around the island
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights, runway speedway exit lights, approach lights including correct brightness and visibility conditions (day, night, weather,)
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons
- SODE jetways and windsocks supported
- Advanced, fully working VGDS docking system (require GSX or SODE VDGS pack)
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D features