Visit Donegal Airport (Irish: Aerfort Dhún na nGall) (IATA: CFN, ICAO: EIDL) is located 2 NM south-west of Bunbeg in Carrickfinn, a townland in The Rosses, a district in north-west County Donegal, Ireland. The airport is on the county’s north-west coast. about a 15-minute drive from Dungloe and Gweedore and 45 minutes from Letterkenny. It is popularly known within County Donegal as Carrickfinn Airport.
Due to the large gas field in the area, non-scheduled chartered helicopter flights connect the multiple offshore installations to the airport. Eastern Airways operate a chartered service to Aberdeen for this purpose.
- Highly detailed rendition of Donegal airport
- Photoreal coverage of airport area and surrounding
- Orbx Global/Vector/FTX Ireland compatible
- Up to date ground layout and stands according to the real-world changes
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways
- PBR implementation for the airport buildings
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time-based visibility conditions
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning
- SODE windsocks supported