Welcome to Rovaniemi, the official airport of Santa Claus!
Rovaniemi Airport is the third busiest airport in Finland, located about 10 kilometers (6nm) from the city center. The Arctic Circle crosses the airport runway at its northern end!
Rovaniemi is known for Santa Claus Village and Santa Park located near the airport as well as very cold winters and demanding weather conditions. It’s served on a regular basis by Finnair and Norwegian. However, there are many seasonal operators like Aer Lingus, Air France, easyJet, Edelweiss Air, Enter Air, Eurowings, Jet2, LOT, Transavia, TUI and Turkish Airlines.
- Highly detailed rendition of Rovaniemi airport
- Photoreal coverage of airport area
- Orbx Global/Vector compatible
- Up to date ground layout and stands
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways
- PBR implementation for the airport buildings
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time-based visibility conditions
- Dynamic Lightning
- SODE Jetway/VDGS