Visit Buffalo Niagara
Introducing Buffalo Niagara International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator! Situated in the state of New York, the iniScene team brings you the third largest airport in the state, and one of their best creations yet.
Buffalo is considered one of the USA’s oldest public airports, opening in 1926 on former farmland. The airport received numerous renovations and additions, including during World War II when it was expanded to offer aircraft manufacturing and testing facilities.
Known for its proximity to the iconic Niagara falls and Canadian border, the airport is served by all American legacy carriers, most low cost airlines, along with several GA operators making this is the perfect next purchase for your American scenery collection.
• Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
• Thousands of hand-placed custom car models
• True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
• Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
• Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
• Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
• Highly detail models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
• Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
• Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible 30cm/px satellite imagery which has been hand corrected and colour blended to MSFS’ Bing satellite data
• Custom built jetways with realistic variations using PBR texturing and animations
• Accurate logos and real-world decals scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
• Hand-placed bespoke ground service equipment at each gate featuring hundreds of containers and dollies
• Animated radar tower
• Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
• Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
• Detailed, custom terminal interior model
– FBO Prior Aviation Services is now Tac Air
– Added taxi edge and centreline lights
– Added TDZ lights for runway 05/30