Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (IATA: YTZ, ICAO: CYTZ) is a regional airport located on the Toronto Islands in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Ranked Canada’s ninth busiest airport, and the sixth-busiest Canadian airport that serves the U.S. The airport is known for its location in Downtown Toronto, and the operations Hub for Porter Airlines. The airport is used for regional airline service, including transborder flights, and general aviation, including medical evacuation flights (due to its proximity to downtown hospitals), small charter flights, and private aviation. Under its operating agreement, jet aircraft are banned from the airport, with the exception of MEDEVAC flights. A proposed runway extension to accommodate small jets (CRJs and CS100s) was proposed but later canceled.
• First “FSimStudios Premium” Product – Extreme accuracy and details, optimized for great performance, continuous improvements
• Extremely accurate representation of Toronto Billy Bishop Airport, as of 2022
• Accurately modeled interiors on many buildings, including the Control Tower, Terminal, Fire Station, FBO, etc.
• Animated Ferry, crossing the Western Channel
• Two helipads included: CNW8 Toronto Hospital For Sick Children and CTM4 Toronto St. Michael’s Hospital
• CPZ9 Toronto City Water Aerodrome
• Accurate modeling of the misaligned localizers, steep glideslopes, and obstacles on approach
• Over 20 hand-made buildings Downtown Toronto, including the CN Tower and Rogers Centre – and more to be added in future updates
• Static porter Q400s (optional)
• IMPORTANT: ASOBO’s CYTZ must be deactivated for the product to work properly