Los Angeles International Airport, it’s a scenery developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and FS2004, depicting the world famous LAX International Airport, see the Wikipedia Article here for more informations about the airport. The scenery already represent the airport in its planned status for 1st quarter 2012, according to the TBIT Reconfiguration Program.
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution.
- NEW Volumetric prerendered Lights, Shadows and Ambient Occlusions without any fps impact.
- NEW Ground Shaders technology with 100% “Pure FSX” code (FSX only)
- NEW Bump mapping and Specular mapping on ground, DirectX10 Compatibile! (FSX only)
- Animated custom ground vehicles. (FSX only)
- Animated lighted pylons for the LAX Kinetic Light Installation (FSX only)
- Elevated taxiways bridges, fully compatible with AI airplanes. (FSX only)
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting, custom runway lights and PAPIs. (FSX only)
- Special runway lights, including FAROS, RWSL, THL and REL. (FSX only)
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances (FSX only).
- High resolution building textures. (FSX only)
- NOTE: The SODE folder being called “Flytampa_KLAS” is NOT an error and intended in this scenery