The Mount Dauphin Saint Crepin aerodrome ( ICAO code : LFNC ) it’s a civil airfield, open to public air traffic, located 4 km NNW of Mount Dauphin/Hautes-Alpes ( Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, France ). It is used for the practice of leisure and tourism activities ( light aviation, helicopter and gliding ). This rendition of this GA airfield in the Hautes-Alpes is a product developed specifically for MSFS 2020, using the very latest techniques in modeling and PBR texturing.
• Highly detailed models in full PBR
• Fully native MSFS scenery, not a conversion
• Animated people around the airfield
• Full Dynamic Lights, with custom behaviors depending on weather and time
• Sloped Runway
• Many buildings modeled with full interiors
• Lots of static gliders with local liveries
• Custom local vehicles, Winch launcher.
• Added extra detail in the surrounding areas, roads, and vegetation