Meet PUSHBACK EXPRESS for MSFS
PUSHBACK EXPRESS is a professional aircraft pushback solution for MSFS users of all levels who want a vastly more realistic pushback experience than anything currently available.
Now featuring direct integration with the in-game MSFS toolbar as of V2.2, Pushback Express allows you to pushback any plane, anywhere, via Voice or Button control in multiple different languages.
• Interface options: VOICE CONTROL and MENU CONTROL
• As of V2.2, ability to launch and operate the program via the MSFS in-game TOOLBAR via the new FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
• Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS and DISTANCE
• Pilot and ground crew AUDIO with multiple international language options
• Automated or manual GROUND SERVICE VEHICLE CONTROL using the MSFS stock vehicles (Fuel Truck, Catering Truck, Ground Power Truck, Stairs and Baggage Loader)
• Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route)
• Works with any type of aircraft: Airline to General Aviation
• Ability to “PUSH AND PULL” aircraft
• TOWING (requires users to manually steer the tug)
• PRE-FLIGHT EVENTS with automatic jetway/starts and ground services vehicles control
• VOICE COMMAND HELPER displays on-screen available voice commands (supports English, French, German and Spanish)
• In “Distance Pushback Mode”, users can now place a graphical pin over the taxiway line. The pushback tug will push the aircraft back to that spot and align the aircraft with the taxiway line.
DATE: 16 JANUARY 2023
• HOTFIX FOR SOME ISSUES DISCOVERED IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION
DATE: 15 JANUARY 2023
• NEW: CUSTOM SPEECH TRAINING FOR FS2CREW VOICE COMMANDS/PHRASES. THE NEW SPEECH TRAINING BUTTON IS LOCATED ON THE SETTINGS PANEL. YOU WILL NEED TO RUN THE SPEECH TRAINING MULTIPLE TIMES TO TRAIN FOR EVERY POSSIBLE FS2CREW PHRASE. DUE TO WINDOWS LIMIT, YOU CANNOT TRAIN A LARGE NUMBER OF WORDS/PHRASES IN A SINGLE GO. WINDOWS MAKES US BREAK UP THE LIST OF WORDS TO BE TRAINED
• FIXED: TASK BAR IN FULL SCREEN, REPAINT AND LAYOUT ISSUES