Your new PMDG 737 flight crew has just boarded!
The PMDG 737 is one of the most iconic addon aircraft available for MSFS, and FS2Crew makes it ever better!
FS2Crew’s new expansion pack for the PMDG 737 represents the most advanced crew simulation available for MSFS.
Nothing comes close to FS2Crew with respect to options, realism, voice sets and support!
Fly your PMDG 737’s like the Pros with FS2Crew!
- Professional 737 airline Flight Crew simulator addon for the PMDG 737
- Support all PMDG 737 models
- Interface options: VOICE CONTROL, BUTTON CONTROL, AUTO-RESPOND
- User assumes the role of the CAPTAIN / PILOT FLYING
- Simulated First Officer assumes role of PILOT MONITORING
- Procedures modeled: STOCK BOEING
- Voice sets: OVER 15 HUMAN RECORDED VOICE SETS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- PURSER and FA CABIN PAs modeled
SOME OF THE BEST NEW FEATURES:
- Direct integration into the MSFS on screen Toolbar via the FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
- Mobile device networking support
- On screen helper panels makes learning the software a breeze: All information needed to fly is now directly displayed on screen via the new INFORMATION CENTER, CHECKLIST ASSIST, FLOWS ASSIST and COMMAND ASSIST PANELS.
- PUSH TO TALK KEY option
- New AUDIO system
- Updated speech recognition system for better results and improved recognition
- MANUAL FLOW SELECTOR panel allows users to manually trigger FO flows
- Program is now an .exe that runs outside of MSFS. NO MORE PANEL.CFG EDITS
- Ability to MIX FLIGHT CREW ACCENTS (example, you can pair a British FO with a German Captain)
- New VISUAL STATUS DISPLAY INDICATOR
- New optional interface method: AUTO RESPOND
- Button control actions now accessible via easy DROP DOWN MENU INTERFACE
- Users can access and manually change sound files
- And more!
- PMDG 737 for MSFS host aircraft with latest updates installed via the PMDG Operations Center
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
- Windows 10 or 11 -64 Bit with latest updates
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later
- Active Internet connection
REQUIREMENTS TO USE OPTIONAL VOICE CONTROL INTERFACE OPTION:
- The following Windows Speech Recognizer languages are supported: ENGLISH (UNITED STATES, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, CANADA)
- If not voice control capable, users may still use BUTTON CONTROL or AUTO RESPOND modes
DATE: 31 JANUARY 2023
• ADDED: OPTION TO DISABLE WARNING IF COMMAND CENTER NOT RUNNING.