We are aware of the dead-links situation, we are working on fixing it ASAP, please bare with us for a while. Thank you for understanding :)**Community Forums is active again, you can use it for any discussion you would like to have.
Skip to content

ORBX

Home Forums Support ORBX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Poseidon1
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi I downloaded the ORBX base.
    Could anyone please write a detailed way to install this to the P3d V5.XX?
    I downloaded Central but cant figure out how to make central think i bought it. Or any other addons from ORB X

Could someone help me please??.
    A long time ago it was much easier, unzip the OrbX base oin to P3d v5.xx or earlier and it worked. Now it seems it so much harder.
    Im struggling with it and I could use some help.
    Thanks for all the Uploads. Great Site.

SimWareHouse
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hello, your ORBX Central will never accept a cracked add-on as a legitely purchased one, therefore will never say you own it. Secondly, to install ORBX Base, you need to install the libraries, go to the “My Products” tab, and install the Libraries to an external folder (not your p3d folder) (you can manage that folder inside of settings/Libraries). Once you have that library folder created you can extract your base folder there.

Poseidon1
    Participant
    Up
    Down

So after to install other orbX sceneries Where do I place them?. Do I place them in the Folder that the libraries are and the global ORRBX base?
    I have athens in there and it crashes.
    The folder is not within P3Dv5, and it looks as below:

Global BASE pack
    Athens
    Effects
    Global Base pack
    Libraries
    ORBX
    P3dV5
    Scenery
    SODE
    Texture
    add-on.xml
    Of course every one of the subfolders has files under it. Is this the correct way?
    Thanks So much . Im struggling with it.

SimWareHouse
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You dont extract the files on your library folder, you keep them inside their original folder, just like it happens inside of your documents/prepar3d add-ons, keep the whole folder with the addon.xml and etc inside it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.