Wangen-Lachen LSPV LSPW MSFS
The Wangen-Lachen LSPV airfield is a private airfield on Lake Zurich.
The airfield is in the Franzrüti area in the municipality of Wangen, Canton Schwyz, and is surrounded by the Nuoler Ried nature reserve.
The Swiss Air Force’s Patrouille Suisse aerobatic team regularly practices over the airfield.
Seaplane base LSPW
Seaplanes have also been taking off and landing near Wangen-Lachen since 1957, at what is now the only seaplane airport in Switzerland. The hangar is located in the Franzrüti harbor basin right next to the airfield.
• Realistic and highly detailed representation of the airfield LSPV and water airfield LSPW
• Optimally created for MSFS from World Update 6
• Markings on the apron and runways
• Lifelike lighting effects
• Animated people and windsocks
• Static vehicles and airplanes
• Optimized execution speed by using LOD’s
• German manual – Manuel en français – English manua