Welcome to Mariscal Sucre (Quito) International Airport (SEQM), located at a height of 2,400 m / 7,874 ft.
SEQM is Ecuador’s busiest airport and a very important Cargo hub for Latin America. Situated in a stunning, picturesque setting surrounded by mountains and volcanoes, take the challenge to fly any of its approaches through its breathtaking views. SEQM is populated with the highest quality imagery and textures, with crisp textures up close and from distance. Highly detailed ramps full of objects give you a satisfying sense of immersion with amazing performance thanks to the latest optimization techniques. Using the latest P3D SDK, we have brought to you the most realistic representation of this beautiful new airport.
- Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize SEQM to your liking
- Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft and dynamic windsocks
- Superior performance: Highly optimized giving you exceptional framerates
- Ultra crisp, hi-def textures rendered up to 4096×4096 resolution
- Accurate vehicle representation from the actual airport
- Includes custom static GA and Cargo aircraft
- P3Dv4, v5 dynamic night lighting included
- Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for dynamic runway lights
- Key interior areas modeled, giving a sense of depth inside terminals