Bienvenue and welcome to Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (LFBO), home of world-famous aircraft manufacturer Airbus. Located just 6 km (3.7 miles) from the city center, Toulouse Blagnac is one of the busiest airports in France. It also hosts the Airbus manufacturing plants, which makes the airport well suited for spotters, with brand-new aircraft performing numerous test flights before being delivered all over the world.
Toulouse Blagnac Airport is stunningly vast airfield, brought to you courtesy of advanced optimization techniques and highly detailed modeling/texturing methods. The iconic Airbus plant itself covers a massive portion of the airport, packed with detail to ensure a true-to-life experience. Each gate features a finely detailed custom jetway to ensure smooth animations to allow your virtual passengers safe passage. On departure or arrival, you’ll appreciate the extra touches of detail, including several custom landmarks like shopping centers and suburban housing buildings.
Whether you are performing an Airbus delivery flight, regular airline or a general aviation flight, you are in for a nice experience in our highly-optimized LFBO product.
• Extensive, highly detailed and realistic 4096×4096 textures
• Detailed custom jetways
• Multi-layered, realistic hand-painted ground textures with PBR and custom decals
• Includes expansive surroundings of the airport
• Includes custom static Airbus airliners at the Airbus facility
• Key interior areas modeled in the terminal
• 3D passengers in the terminal boarding area
– Removed trees on the tarmac which appeared with SU9