Welcome to Washington Dulles International Airport, the gateway from the Nation’s Capitol to over 125 worldwide destinations! KIAD is one of North America’s busiest airports with more than 60,000 passengers on a typical day.
KIAD was designed for FSX and Lockheed Martin’s PREPAR3D; the most detailed rendition of Washington Dulles ever, exclusively built for flight simulation. We took our games industry experience to recreate the KIAD in stunning detail, starting with our full airport survey done ON-SITE to bring you the best, and most accurate recreation of KIAD’s atmosphere.
- NEW! Version 2.0, uses Flightbeam Manager (No Addon Manager, Couatl required)
- NEW!Reworked and updated ground textures including realistic water puddles
- Dynamic Lighting (Prepar3D v4, v5 only)
- Stunning 2048×2048 High Definition textures throughout airport
- Completely custom ultra realistic see through windows with dirt, reflections and smudges
- Custom animated vehicles
- Custom, ultra realistic lamp glows
- Animated runway guard hold short lights
- Nearly 12,000 acres (50sq/km) of custom buildings/textures!
- Custom made, hand placed dense forests surrounding airport
- High tech optimization for best performance
- .. and MUCH more