Newark Liberty International Airport (IATA: EWR, ICAO: KEWR, FAA LID: EWR), originally named Newark Metropolitan Airport and later Newark International Airport, is an international airport which straddles the municipal boundary between Newark and Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States. The airport is owned by the city of Newark and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. It is about 15 miles (24 km) southwest of Midtown Manhattan in New York City. Newark Airport was the first major airport in the United States and is the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area’s busiest in terms of flights.
Essex County Airport (IATA: CDW, ICAO: KCDW, FAA LID: CDW), informally “Caldwell Airport”, is a public-use airport located in Fairfield Township, Essex County, New Jersey. It is owned by the Essex County Improvement Authority. This facility is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation reliever airport. The airport gained national attention when John F. Kennedy, Jr., who based his private aircraft there, crashed hours after departing the airport en route for Martha’s Vineyard Airport with his wife and sister-in-law on July 16, 1999.
Linden Airport (IATA: LDJ, ICAO: KLDJ, FAA LID: LDJ) is a general aviation reliever airport. The airport is the only non-towered (no control tower) airport in the New York City metro area. Its close proximity to New York City and relatively light air traffic makes it an ideal location for basing news helicopters for New York’s news channels. The airport is home to many sightseeing and commuter helicopters that fill the skies over New York.
- The most complete, affordable and performance-friendly package ever created for New York metropolitan area and the largest airport system in the world
- High quality, performance-wise optimized airports with the most up-to-date layouts
- Advanced lighting (user controlled at wish) including Canarsie visual approach
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching, Dynamic Lighting (P3Dv4/v5)
- HQ static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh