EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X is a highly detailed scenery of EPWA Chopin airport in Warsaw, Poland.
Warsaw Chopin Airport (IATA: WAW, ICAO: EPWA) is an international airport located in Warsaw, Poland’s capital. As Poland’s largest (covering an impressive 834 hectares of land) and busiest airport, Warsaw Chopin handles just under 40% of the country’s air passenger traffic. Warsaw Chopin handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily and a rising number of charters (up to 34 operations per hour). The airport opened in 1934 and has been rebuilt many times in history. Currently, it features two crossing runways (2800m and 3690m), a number of hangars, a cargo terminal and a passenger terminal, completely rebuilt in 2008-2015.
- Compatible with FSX and P3D
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modelling and texturing
- Up-to-date scenery with new terminals, taxiways and aprons
- Internal modelling, animations, 3D people, static aircraft and much more
- SODE animated jetways, Dynamic Lighting (P3Dv4/v5)
- Customizable design
- Custom airport charts included