Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (IATA: CTU, ICAO: ZUUU) is the major international airport serving Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province, China. Located about 16 kilometres (10 mi) southwest of downtown Chengdu to the north of Shuangliu District, Shuangliu airport is an important aviation hub for Western China. Shuangliu Airport is one of the two core hubs for Air China, together with Beijing, as well as the main hub and headquarters for Sichuan Airlines and Chengdu Airlines. China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Lucky Air and Tibet Airlines also have bases at Shuangliu Airport.
Shuangliu Airport handled 55.9 million passengers in 2019, being among world’s 25 busiest airports in 2019, the fourth-busiest in mainland China, and the busiest in western China.
• PBR Textures
• Dynamic Lighting
• Real Ground Markings
• Custom, painstakingly hand-crafted pavement, showcasing all imperfections including dirt
• Custom flashing beacon on control tower
• Custom jetway
– Improve night light
– Add Bridge taxiway over the highway
– Update apron texture is almost identical to reality
– Change texture runway, and mark the number runway correctly
– Fuel Truck are working now
– And a few other minor modifications.