DC Designs are proud to announce their first aircraft collection for Microsoft Flight Simulator! This F-15 Eagle package includes four highly detailed MSFS models: the F-15C, D, E and I ‘Ra’am’ Eagles.
Fully native MSFS aircraft:
• All models have been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native ‘Model Behaviors’ animations and built to MSFS operational specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades.
• The DC Designs F-15 Eagles are fully compliant with MSFS native materials and make use of the new simulator’s features such as rain effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, the new ‘Modern’ aerodynamics system with the ability to provoke ‘departure spins’, and customised visibility controls for wheel chocks, covers, GPU and guard.
• The F-15 Eagles also contain custom-built and animated effects such as G-vapor, afterburners, and custom-modelled Head-Up Displays.
• Other features include authentic night lighting which includes user-operated ‘slime lights’ for combat operations and custom-coded air-intake animations based on aircraft airspeed and angle-of-attack.
• Numerous external animations including canopy, crew ladders, tail hook and control surfaces.
• The F-15 Eagles are also fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets.
– Re-built cockpit panels for higher detail, all switches and controls added
– New instrument details throughout cockpit
– New Fly-By-Wire control system for greater realism and fidelity
– New internal and external PBR materials
– New afterburner effects
– New MSFS fuel_system implemented
– New special effects throughout
– Revised engine exhaust nozzle animations
– Enhanced WWise sound with fly-by and other external sound effects
– Increased realism in systems and start-up procedure ( JFS handle )
– New textures in cockpit
– Revised modelling in cockpit
– Pilot patches and animated visor added
– Full Interactive Checklist added
– Manual updated and revised