The ERCO Ercoupe is an American low-wing monoplane aircraft that was originally manufactured by the Engineering and Research Corporation (ERCO) shortly before World War II. Several other manufacturers continued its production after the war. It was designed to be the safest fixed-wing aircraft that aerospace engineering could provide at the time.
The Ercoupe was the first aircraft certified as “unable to spin” by the Civil Aeronautics Administration (CAA).
This addon is based on the Ercoupe 415C manufactured after WWII which had a 75HP Continental C75 engine.
• 6 Liveries
• 8K full PBR textures
• High quality 3d modelling and animations
• Flight model with limited stall and spin characteristics
• All switches, lever and knobs operable (except circuit breakers)
• 4 panel colors (Blue, Black, Red and Yellow)
• Optional and subtle panel vibrations
• Subtle tail and aileron vibrations
• Radio and Transponder
• Rotating beacon lights
• Optional landing gear fairing and cockpit cover
• Static Elements (chocks, tie down, etc)
• Options Tablet to control the airplane custom options
• Save state system for the airplane custom options
• Documentation and checklist (including MSFS checklist)