Beijing (Chinese 北京, literally: “Northern Capital”) is the capital and one of the cities of central subordination of the People’s Republic of China. Beijing is surrounded on three sides by the Hebei province and borders Tianjin in the southeast.
It is one of the four ancient capitals of China. In 2008, the city hosted the Summer Olympic Games. In 2022, the city will host the Winter Olympic Games.
In this package you will see additions such as:
• The most popular parts of the Great Wall of China are Mutianyu, Badaling and Shuiguan (marked with POI)
• Buildings of terminals 1, 2 and 3 of Beijing Capital International Airport (airport not implemented, only terminal buildings!)
• Missing parts of the Forbidden City, objects in Tiananmen Square and Classical Chinese architecture
• Skyscrapers and residential buildings in the Beijing World Trade Center area
• Lots of facilities for the 2008 Olympic Games
• And many other buildings
– Added many buildings of the Peking University
– The airport terminals is separated from the general scenery
– Added some lighting at the airport