Sim-wings presents the Airport Madrid with all buildings and service facilities for X-Plane 11. The aerial image covers a total surface of 400 km², and the detailed 3D models and animations bring the scenery to life.
The airport Madrid-Barajas is the largest airport in Spain, the sixth-largest in Europe, and ranks number 25 in the world. Located about twelve kilometers north-east of the city, the international airport Madrid-Barajas is Europe’s most important connection to South America and the central hub for Spanish aviation.
- Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models (using SAM plug-in)
- Detailed ground markings
- Dynamic lighting
- Custom Mesh (Ortho4XP patch included)
- Compatible with default AI Traffic and World Traffic 3