Note: To use the VDGS feature, see “Extras\README.txt”.
Fly to Croatia’s capital with Aerosoft Airport Zagreb for the Microsoft Flight Simulator. This highly detailed scenery brings you to Zagreb Airport, named “Franjo Tuđman” after Croatia’s first president.
The Aerosoft Airport Zagreb DLC comes with all detailed 3D modeled and PBR as well as normal textured terminals, airport buildings and facilities including the complete military area of LDZA. Immerse yourself in this place that fits seamlessly into the MSFS environment with custom orthophoto maps that show the current situation on the ground.
Lots of little details around the airport are animated, e.g., the windsocks, air and ground radar antennas and custom jetways. Near the airport there is an old wooden chapel of the Wounded Jesus from 1758 and renovated in 1896. In the distance, you can spot the TV tower on the hill Sljeme and the ruins of the medieval fortified town Medvedgrad.
All the parking codes, navaids, ground marking, and taxiway layouts are based on recent charts. The slope of the runway was made according to the airport technical documentation.
– Ground radar tower
– Terminal benches
– The inside of the control tower now with navigation equipment
– Wave-form roof of the new terminal building
– Correction of the position of the control tower in relation to the building
– Correction of the roof of the old terminal
– New facilities:
– New southern entrance to the Cargo part of the airport
– Car rental containers
– New building near the gas tank
– Toll plazas, bus station canopy and parking billboards of the new terminal
– All fences around and in the airport area
– Animated passengers
– New GroudPoly built for new car parks at the new terminal, new Cargo entrance and two connecting roads
– Improved some textures and changing the texture name for Cobus
– Installed colliders on all facilities
– Completely revised and newly made accurate model of airport lighting (approach light, apron light, taxi light) and all obstructive lights
– Newly made night lighting of roads and parking lots
– Position of the airport and all buildings
– Resolved rain and snow problem inside the terminal building
– Support for Aerosoft’s VDGS system included